Sunday, September 6, 2009

Cuban Mojo Grilled Pork


Or broiled in our case since we haven't got around to buying a grill :) money is rather tight around here. This is another delicious recipe I got from Slim Fast. If you know of any other websites or blogs I should visit for low-calorie dinners please don't hesitate to throw me that way! I need as many options as possible. :) My next goal is to order one (or all!) of Hungry Girl's cook books. I've really got my eyes set on 200 Recipes under 200 Calories. Their website is stuffed to the brim of good healthy food. They take fast food options and turn them into HEALTHY options. Go check it out!
Now back to the meal, hehe. This was awesome even though it was broiled and not grilled. It had a nice little kick to it with the jalapeno in the glaze, but not so strong that I couldn't bare.



Cuban Mojo Grilled Pork

2 tablespoons mayo
2 tablespoons orange juice
1 tablespoon lime juice
1/4 cup cilantro, fresh
2 garlic cloves
1 jalapeno pepper
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
4 pork chops, boneless


Chop cilantro, garlic, and jalapeno (remove ribs and seed first). In medium bowl combine all ingredients except chops. Season chops with salt and pepper if desired, then brush with mayo mixture. Grill or broil chops, turn and coat often with mayo mixture until chops are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment